Pretty and Pink

Thursday, April 1, 2010 | |

Pink is one of the most used colors around the beginning of spring. It is also one of the most common wedding colors! Why not share my love for all things pretty and pink by posting a few of my favorite girly wedding inspiration photos from my travels around the web. I hope you love them as much as I do!


Meg Smith via Snippet & Ink via Simply & Forever Blog
Meg Smith via Snippet & Ink via Simply & Forever Blog

JL Designs (The Romantic)
JL Designs (The Romantic)

via Le Couple Toy blog
via Le Couple Toy blog

via Credit Crunch Bride
via Credit Crunch Bride

via Hostess With The Mostess
via Hostess With The Mostess

0 comments:

About Us

My photo
Novi, MI, United States
As the owner of Bliss Weddings & Events, the creator of Michigan Wedding & Event Professionals Network, the author of The Bliss Blog and an asset to the Michigan Wedding & Event industry, Amanda has the knowledge and know-how to help you plan the event you desire.